The First Step on Your Journey to Recovery
Providing Stability & Accountability
Which Allows You to Build New and Healthier Connections
Recovery residences provide structure, accountability, and comradery that can help strengthen and support a person on their journey. Reasons for you to stay in a sober living home are to provide constant guidance and support, meaningful sober relationships, restored life skills, independence, easier transition back to mainstream life, and mitigating the risk of relapse.
If you need help to find a Sober Living Home, AccessDirect Recovery Network can help direct and connect you to a sober living home based on your needs.
Signs That You May Need Help
- You experience intense cravings
- Your tolerance has increased
- You experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop
- You’re physically and psychologically dependent on drugs
- Your life revolves around getting, using and finding ways and means to get more
- You continue to use in spite of negative consequences
- You’ve begun to do things you never thought you’d do in order to get drugs or get high
- You’ve begun to change your circle of friends to accommodate your drug use
- Life seems hopeless