The First Step on Your Journey to Recovery
Detox is often the starting point for many recovery journeys and is needed to physically stabilize a person. The physical withdrawals can be debilitating and in some cases life threatening. Detox gives one time and medical attention necessary to free one from the physical need for a substance.
The average detox treatment is between 5 to 7 days. If you are unable to stop using without experiencing withdrawals and need help finding a detox, AccessDirect Recovery Network has the ability to direct and connect you fast to a detox facility based on your needs.
Signs That You May Need Help
- You experience intense cravings
- Your tolerance has increased
- You experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop
- You’re physically and psychologically dependent on drugs
- Your life revolves around getting, using and finding ways and means to get more
- You continue to use in spite of negative consequences
- You’ve begun to do things you never thought you’d do in order to get drugs or get high
- You’ve begun to change your circle of friends to accommodate your drug use
- Life seems hopeless